Enrolling Students

School Registration

To enroll in Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten we must have a CERTIFIED copy of the child's birth certificate.

If a student is transferring in from an Illinois school district after the start of a new year, we must have an Illinois Transfer Form from the district they are coming from.

Health requirements are as follows:
  • Physical - Kindergarten, Sixth and Ninth
  • Dental - Kindergarten, Second and Sixth
  • Vision - Kindergarten
  • TDAP/Meningococcal immunization - Sixth Grade
     *All Kindergarten children must have their immunizations up-to-date.

To view the immunization requirements for all students, K-12th grades, click the following link: Immunization Requirements 2016 New

For more information contact Cathy Jackson at 618-683-4011 or by emailing her at [email protected]