Enrolling Students

School Registration

To enroll in Pre-Kindergarten or Kindergarten we must have a CERTIFIED copy of the child's birth certificate.

If a student is transferring in from an Illinois school district after the start of a new year, we must have an Illinois Transfer Form from the district they are coming from.

Health requirements are as follows:

  •     Physical - Kindergarten, Sixth and Ninth
  •     Dental - Kindergarten, Second and Sixth
  •     Vision - Kindergarten
  •     TDAP/Meningococcal immunization - Sixth Grade

*All Kindergarten children must have their immunizations up-to-date.

For more Information, contact:

Charlee Poole